Cao Dai Temple and Cu Chi Tunnels Day Trip from HCMC
In the morning admire the colorful daily service and afternoon experience the Cu Chi tunnels. The Great holy See temple, built in 1926, is considered o¬ne of the most striking structures in all of Asia. It is the headquarter of Caodaism, a religion with colorful mix of Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism. Visitors will attend the noon prayer session to witness the daily mass held by the Cao Dai followers, which is a great experience. After lunch, visitors will go to the Cu chi tunnels.
Located 60km from Hochimnh city, Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti – American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for its tunnels system of over 220km and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreign visitors. The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery contains ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers alongside the road. Visitors will find it hard to imagine the destructions, damage and defoliation all over the area, caused by bombing and mines, When Cu Chi was ” A Free Target Zone “. The remnants visitors will see show Cu Chi still has her evidence to prove the fierce battleground that took place there.
• English speaking guide
• Water on the bus
• Travel insurance
• Tips and others not clearly mentioned above
• All entrance fees and sight seeing
• Vietnamese Lunch
APT Group, was established in 2004. The head office and branches of APT Group are located within Hanoi, provided professional tourism services such as domestic and international tours, restaurants, hotels, transportation.
Other services includes Vietnam railway tickets, high-class tourist car tickets, Car Rental, visa – passport for studying abroad, travelling and business and air tickets of all airlines operating in Vietnamese market. International Licence No: 125222466 APT Travel Vietnam in TripAdvisor: Read Reviews
- Hanoi: 5 Hang Chieu Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi Tel: (+84) 4 6650 6262
- Ho Chi Minh City: 359 Pham Ngu Lao Str., Dist. 1, HCM Tel: (+84) 8 3838 5091
- Hoi An: 42 Phan Chau Trinh Str, Hoi An, Quang Nam Tel: (+84) 510 6251 888
- Da Nang: 98 Hoang Van Thu Str, Da Nang City Tel: (+84) 511 3566 033
- Ha Long: 5 Bai Chay Str, Ha Long City Tel: (+84) 33 627 3245
- Hai Phong: P602c, Bussines Centre, Le Hong Phong Str. Tel: (+84) 313 556 583