Da Nang – Hue – Hoi An
Upon arrival Danang airport, driver and car will pick up and transfer directly to Hue. After 3 hour on the bus, you will arrive Hue – an ancient capital of Vietnam. Free and easy. Overnight in Hue.
Morning: We take a boat ride along the romantic Perfume River. We stop at Thien Mu Pagoda to see the 7-storey octagonal tower and an old Austin car which transported the bonze Thich Quang to Saigon in 1963 for his self-immolation. Continue drive to Minh Mang Tomb built between 1841 and 1843. The Emperor’s tomb complex consists of 40 constructions (palaces, temples, pavilion ect) designed on a symmetric axis. Lunch at local restaurant.
Afternoon: Proceed the tour to visit Imperial Citadel and Forbidden City, created in the 19th century for the Emperors under Nguyen Dynasty. Enjoy your shopping at Dong Ba market. Drop you off at the hotel. Overnight in Hue.
Morning: Leave Hue for My Son sanctuary. It was the site of religious ceremony of kings of the Champa dynasty, and was also a burial place of Champa royals and national heroes. The My Son temple complex is one of the foremost temple complexes of Hinduism in South East Asia and is the foremost heritage site of this nature in Vietnam. Afternoon: Head go to Hoian, Ancient Town – a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Evening: You will enjoy by yourself by a walking tour through the narrow lanes of the town lined with century-old building and illuminated by hundreds of colorful lanterns. Overnight in Hoi An.
Morning: You can relax on the beach or do shopping in Hoi An till leaving for Danang. On the way, visit Marble Mountain, consists of five marble hills. Each of them is representing a different element: Thuy (Water), Moc (Wood), Hoa (Fire), Kim (Metal) and Tho (Earth). The largest and most famous one; the Thuy Mountain, has numerous caves, in which Buddhist sanctuaries have been built through the centuries.
Afternoon: Arrive Danang, have lunch at local restaurant and relax till transfer to Danang airport for your flight back home. End of trip.
Quotation: All private tours
Valid: until 31 Dec 2015
- Tour arrival and departure airport transfers by air conditioned vehicles
- 03-nights hotel accommodation (Base on Double/Twin sharing)
- Meals as mentioned in the program: 03 breakfasts, 04 lunches and 03 dinners
- Local English speaking guide during tours
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Mineral water: 01 bottle per pax per day
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
- Others not mentioned in inclusions
old sharing room with two adults without extra bed: FOC (No meal is provided)
- Child 6-under 12 years
old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: 50% of package cost
- Child 6-under 12 years old
sharing room with two (2) adults with extra bed: 75% of package cost
- Child under 12 years old
sharing room with one (1) adult: 100% of package cost
- Child 12 years old and above: 100% of adult cost.
APT Group, was established in 2004. The head office and branches of APT Group are located within Hanoi, provided professional tourism services such as domestic and international tours, restaurants, hotels, transportation.
Other services includes Vietnam railway tickets, high-class tourist car tickets, Car Rental, visa – passport for studying abroad, travelling and business and air tickets of all airlines operating in Vietnamese market. International Licence No: 125222466 APT Travel Vietnam in TripAdvisor: Read Reviews
- Hanoi: 5 Hang Chieu Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi Tel: (+84) 4 6650 6262
- Ho Chi Minh City: 359 Pham Ngu Lao Str., Dist. 1, HCM Tel: (+84) 8 3838 5091
- Hoi An: 42 Phan Chau Trinh Str, Hoi An, Quang Nam Tel: (+84) 510 6251 888
- Da Nang: 98 Hoang Van Thu Str, Da Nang City Tel: (+84) 511 3566 033
- Ha Long: 5 Bai Chay Str, Ha Long City Tel: (+84) 33 627 3245
- Hai Phong: P602c, Bussines Centre, Le Hong Phong Str. Tel: (+84) 313 556 583