Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat airport, The driver pick you up at the airport and transfer to hotel for check in. Free time and Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Saigon – Cu Chi Tunnel – TayNinh (B/L)
After breakfast, visit the Cu Chi Tunnels -an underground labyrinth of passageways, used by the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War (or “American War” as it’s referred to here) as protection against American air raids. Those inclined are invited to crawl through selections of the tunnels to better understand what life was like for the Vietnamese soldiers during wartime.
Next you will visit the beautiful Cao Dai Temple in TayNinh and partake in the noontime prayer service. This large and colorful compound is home to the hybrid religion founded in the 1920s: Caodaism, which combines elements of Buddhism, Confucianism, Hinduism, Christianity and Islam in order to promote peace. Have lunch in TayNinh and return to Saigon in the late afternoon. Overnight in Saigon.
Saigon – Mekong Delta Day Trip (B/L)
Breakfast at your hotel, A full day trip to explore the rich culture and lush fluvial landscape of the Mekong River Delta. After breakfast, your guide & driver will meet you at your hotel and take you to Cai Be. Start your tour with a visit to CaiBe’s colorful floating market, cruising among the local barges stuffed-full of fruits and vegetables.
Visit some local workshops then enjoy a delicious lunch served at an ancient house in the cool shade of An Binh Island’s orchards. In the afternoon, take a traditional rowboat and venture deeper into the countryside, floating through narrow canals to enjoy the peaceful surroundings. Stop at a nursery garden to discover how farmers along the delta produce their world famous fruits and vegetables. The cruise ends around 3:30 PM in Vinh Long. Your driver will meet you at the dock and take you back to Saigon. Overnight in Saigon.
Saigon Departure (B)
Breakfast at your hotel, Today is free at your leisure for last minute shopping or sight-seeing before driving to the airport to catch your departure flight home.
Route Map and Directions
from USD $115 per person (4 pax)
From USD $115 per person (of a group of 4 people) in 3-Star Hotel
• 03 nights’ accommodation on double room with daily breakfast.
• Meals as described in the itineraries (B = breakfast, L= Lunch)
• Boat trips in Mekong delta river
• SIC Tour ( Sic in coach )
• All entrance and sightseeing fees
• English speaking guides. No guide on free day.
• Pick up at airport (without guide)
• Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
• Travel insurance
• Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
• Tipping/ Gratuities
• Single supplement
• Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations.
• Check out late and check in early (check in time 14:00 and check out time 12:00).
• Air ticket/train
- Confirmation of room & price are subject to space availability at the time of booking only
- All rates are subject to change without prior notices, according to increasing of VAT or government tax.
- All above itinerary is flexible, depending on arrival or departure flights of passengers
- Ground operator reserved the right to amend or adjust itinerary to match with real situation
APT Travel Vietnam
APT Travel Vietnam
APT Travel Hanoi Office
APT Travel Transportation
APT Group, was established in 2004. The head office and branches of APT Group are located within Hanoi, provided professional tourism services such as domestic and international tours, restaurants, hotels, transportation.
Other services includes Vietnam railway tickets, high-class tourist car tickets, Car Rental, visa – passport for studying abroad, travelling and business and air tickets of all airlines operating in Vietnamese market. International Licence No: 125222466 APT Travel Vietnam in TripAdvisor: Read Reviews
Hanoi: 5 Hang Chieu Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi Tel: (+84) 4 6650 6262
Ho Chi Minh City: 359 Pham Ngu Lao Str., Dist. 1, HCM Tel: (+84) 8 3838 5091
Hoi An: 42 Phan Chau Trinh Str, Hoi An, Quang Nam Tel: (+84) 510 6251 888
Da Nang: 98 Hoang Van Thu Str, Da Nang City Tel: (+84) 511 3566 033
Ha Long: 5 Bai Chay Str, Ha Long City Tel: (+84) 33 627 3245
Hai Phong: P602c, Bussines Centre, Le Hong Phong Str. Tel: (+84) 313 556 583
A special team of highly trained and motivated travel professionals
One day in Ho Chi Minh City (Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh)
Saigon Skydeck - Bitexco Financial Tower, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam