Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat airport, The driver pick you up at the airport and transfer to hotel for check in. Free time and Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Saigon - Cu Chi Tunnel - TayNinh (B/L)
After breakfast, visit the Cu Chi Tunnels -an underground labyrinth of passageways, used by the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War (or “American War” as it’s referred to here) as protection against American air raids. Those inclined are invited to crawl through selections of the tunnels to better understand what life was like for the Vietnamese soldiers during wartime.
Next you will visit the beautiful Cao Dai Temple in TayNinh and partake in the noontime prayer service. This large and colorful compound is home to the hybrid religion founded in the 1920s: Caodaism, which combines elements of Buddhism, Confucianism, Hinduism, Christianity and Islam in order to promote peace. Have lunch in TayNinh and return to Saigon in the late afternoon. Overnight in Saigon.
Saigon - Cai Be - Vinh Long - Can Tho (B/L/D)
Breakfast at your hotel, tour guide pick you up at your hotel. Today you leave Saigon and travel to the Mekong River Delta. Enjoy an early breakfast at the hotel before driving to the riverside town, Cai Be. Along the way, stop at a candy factory and orchard garden, where you have an opportunity to listen to traditional music.
Enjoy a relaxing lunch at a riverside restaurant, then cross the river by motorized boat to visit some fluvial islands and explore the countryside by bicycle. Your driver will meet you at Vinh Long pier and take you to the epicentre of the Mekong Delta, Can Tho City, for the night. Overnight in Can Tho.
Can Tho - Cai Rang Floating Market - Saigon (B/L)
Early morning, leave the hotel to visit the famous Cai Rang floating market by motorized boat. Continue the boat ride to visit the Mekong Delta’s famous fruit orchards and sample the fresh, exotic fruit.
Then venture deeper into the country-side, passing traditional houses made of wood and palm leaves as you observe the activities of the local people. Return to Can Tho for lunch then drive back to Saigon, arriving in the late afternoon. Overnight in Saigon.
Saigon Departure (B)
Breakfast at your hotel, Today is free at your leisure for last minute shopping or sight-seeing before driving to the airport to catch your departure flight home.
Route Map and Directions
From USD $177 per person (2 pax)
From USD $177 per person (of a group of 2 people) in 3-Star Hotel
• 04 nights’ accommodation on double room with daily breakfast.
• Meals as described in the itineraries (B = breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
• Boat trips in Mekong delta river
• SIC Tour ( Sic in coach )
• All entrance and sightseeing fees
• English speaking guides. No guide on free day.
• Pick up at airport (without guide)
• Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
• Travel insurance
• Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
• Tipping/ Gratuities
• Single supplement
• Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations.
• Check out late and check in early (check in time 14:00 and check out time 12:00).
• Air ticket/train
- Confirmation of room & price are subject to space availability at the time of booking only
- All rates are subject to change without prior notices, according to increasing of VAT or government tax.
- All above itinerary is flexible, depending on arrival or departure flights of passengers
- Ground operator reserved the right to amend or adjust itinerary to match with real situation
APT Travel Vietnam
APT Travel Vietnam
APT Travel Hanoi Office
APT Travel Transportation
APT Group, was established in 2004. The head office and branches of APT Group are located within Hanoi, provided professional tourism services such as domestic and international tours, restaurants, hotels, transportation.
Other services includes Vietnam railway tickets, high-class tourist car tickets, Car Rental, visa – passport for studying abroad, travelling and business and air tickets of all airlines operating in Vietnamese market. International Licence No: 125222466 APT Travel Vietnam in TripAdvisor: Read Reviews
Hanoi: 5 Hang Chieu Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi Tel: (+84) 4 6650 6262
Ho Chi Minh City: 359 Pham Ngu Lao Str., Dist. 1, HCM Tel: (+84) 8 3838 5091
Hoi An: 42 Phan Chau Trinh Str, Hoi An, Quang Nam Tel: (+84) 510 6251 888
Da Nang: 98 Hoang Van Thu Str, Da Nang City Tel: (+84) 511 3566 033
Ha Long: 5 Bai Chay Str, Ha Long City Tel: (+84) 33 627 3245
Hai Phong: P602c, Bussines Centre, Le Hong Phong Str. Tel: (+84) 313 556 583
A special team of highly trained and motivated travel professionals
Saigon Skydeck - Bitexco Financial Tower, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Vietnam at a Glance, Việt Nam, Hanoi, Hue, Nha Trang, Halong Bay, Saigon