Ho Chi Minh City – Cai Be – Vinh Long – Chau Doc – Phnom Penh
For those with just a short time, this trip provides an overview of this typical Vietnam. On the way you can see the green paddy Paddy fields stretch towards the horizon. After arrival in Cai Be, a local motor boat takes you to see the floating market with sellers and buyers bargaining and exchanging their goods from their boats.
Next a boat rides on the maze of shady canals to arrive at a local orchard to enjoy the local tropical fruits and to see the daily activities of local people as poetry, rice paper…. At several local product making shops. The bus will take us to Long Xuyen for visiting the crocodile farm, and then continue to Chau Doc. Upon arrival, check-in in the hotel.
In the morning, we will visit Raft Village, and to learn the history of development of fishery (a type of specific economic on the river). Then continuing by boat along the Vinh An canal into the village of Cham where we visit the ancient largest Mosques of Cham community in An Giang and to show a clear distinctive architectural Arabs Islam and Cham cultural living (gentle, elegance and hospitality people).
We will be understood better the culture and customs of residents here, it is shown all in Chau Phong temple, where the past is lively reappeared through pictures, exhibits and community activities. Fast boat to the border then the shuttle bus will take you to the center of Phnom Penh.
• English speaking guide.
• Boat trip
• All entrance fees and sight seeing
• Honey tea, bicycle, fruits, traditional music
• Meals: 1 normal first lunch, 1 breakfast
• 1 night at mini hotel: sharing room
• Water on the bus
• Travel insurance
• Tips and others not clearly mentioned above
APT Group, was established in 2004. The head office and branches of APT Group are located within Hanoi, provided professional tourism services such as domestic and international tours, restaurants, hotels, transportation.
Other services includes Vietnam railway tickets, high-class tourist car tickets, Car Rental, visa – passport for studying abroad, travelling and business and air tickets of all airlines operating in Vietnamese market. International Licence No: 125222466 APT Travel Vietnam in TripAdvisor: Read Reviews
- Hanoi: 5 Hang Chieu Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi Tel: (+84) 4 6650 6262
- Ho Chi Minh City: 359 Pham Ngu Lao Str., Dist. 1, HCM Tel: (+84) 8 3838 5091
- Hoi An: 42 Phan Chau Trinh Str, Hoi An, Quang Nam Tel: (+84) 510 6251 888
- Da Nang: 98 Hoang Van Thu Str, Da Nang City Tel: (+84) 511 3566 033
- Ha Long: 5 Bai Chay Str, Ha Long City Tel: (+84) 33 627 3245
- Hai Phong: P602c, Bussines Centre, Le Hong Phong Str. Tel: (+84) 313 556 583