Ho Chi Minh City – Can Gio One Day Tour
8h15: Our tour guide pick you up at booking agents and head to Can Gio, otherwise known as “Monkey Island”. On arrival, we visit mangrove forest to see over 1,000 monkeys, living there, you also can feed and take photos with many monkeys surrounding and climbing on your shoulder. Continue with a short walk to alligator farm, where local people conserve many huge alligators from the “American War” and you can try “alligator fishing” (optional).
Then take speed boats to “Sac” guerilla camp built in deep jungle. Today the camp has become a major tourist attraction giving the visitor a unique experience and a feel of what jungle life in the war must have been like. We will then stop at local seafood market selling various kinds of fresh seafood regarding octopus, lobster, ray, etc and dried foods.
There, enjoy a welcome drink (sugar cane juice) before having Vietnamese style lunch at a beach resort, where we are at leisure for swimming and sight-seeing. Before heading back to Saigon, we visit a nearby house of local people, then walking through their mango gardens and tasting fresh mangoes. Finally, we transfer back to Ho Chi Minh City & end the tour at approximately 5:30 pm.
• English speaking guide.
• Boat trip
• All entrance fees and sight seeing
• Vietnamese Lunch
• Bicycle, Fruits, Honey tea
• 1night at hotel: sharing room
• Water on the bus
• Travel insurance.
• Tips and others not clearly mentioned above.
APT Group, was established in 2004. The head office and branches of APT Group are located within Hanoi, provided professional tourism services such as domestic and international tours, restaurants, hotels, transportation.
Other services includes Vietnam railway tickets, high-class tourist car tickets, Car Rental, visa – passport for studying abroad, travelling and business and air tickets of all airlines operating in Vietnamese market. International Licence No: 125222466 APT Travel Vietnam in TripAdvisor: Read Reviews
- Hanoi: 5 Hang Chieu Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi Tel: (+84) 4 6650 6262
- Ho Chi Minh City: 359 Pham Ngu Lao Str., Dist. 1, HCM Tel: (+84) 8 3838 5091
- Hoi An: 42 Phan Chau Trinh Str, Hoi An, Quang Nam Tel: (+84) 510 6251 888
- Da Nang: 98 Hoang Van Thu Str, Da Nang City Tel: (+84) 511 3566 033
- Ha Long: 5 Bai Chay Str, Ha Long City Tel: (+84) 33 627 3245
- Hai Phong: P602c, Bussines Centre, Le Hong Phong Str. Tel: (+84) 313 556 583